Version 1.1 – Last updated: July 7th, 2023
1. Although Profit First For Lawyers II, Incorporated (“we,” “us,” “our”) makes every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website (https://profitfirstforlawyers.com/), we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money.
The results obtained by you should you decide to purchase any products or services from us will always vary based on a number of criteria not least of which being how committed you are to achieve your goals in life. In other words, “we’re not your momma.” It’s up to YOU to take action to help yourself. As such, no warranty or guarantee of specific results can be given. Results will depend largely on factors that include your level of commitment, your willingness to ask for help and follow advice and whether or not you allow fear, insecurities and/or excuses to stop you.
2. Earnings and income related statements, or more accurately, examples of earnings or income, represent only estimates of what you may earn for illustration purposes only. There is, however, no promise or guarantee, nor are we making any such promise or guaranty that you may experience the same level of earnings or income.
3. There is no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income that are highlighted on this website may be an indication of your future success or results.
4. Statements or examples of actual earnings on this website that are attributed to a specified individual or business, if any, are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request and also provide statements of estimated typical results (email firstname.lastname@example.org to request such information). These statements and examples, however, should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, your talent, your skills, your level of effort and commitment, your motivation, your past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market.
5. Operating a small law firm business involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that operating a small law firm business may not be suitable for you, and that you could experience significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
6. You should undertake your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any services and/or products presented on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
7.For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website.
Version 1.1 Dated July 7th, 2023. Material Modifications Since July 7th, 2023: None.